Thursday, July 5, 2012

Meet the Kingston Kids

Violet is 6-years-old. She is incredibly observant and artistic. Something that amazes me about Violet is how she is able to look at everything in a glass-half-full sort of way. She loves drawing, putting on plays, and exploring the world around her. Violet is also incredibly responsible and without-a-doubt a mini-mommy! She loves to help me with anything needed and does not hesitate to watch over her young sisters and brother. I can't imagine a better firstborn. I love my Violet Everleigh beyond compare!


Mila is 5-years-old. She is only 15-months younger than her sister, Violet, and incredibly close to her. They often spend most of their days together, drawing, putting on plays, and just being each other's best friends. Mila is a bit different from Violet though. She's definitely more of a girly-girl and loves dresses, anything pink, and her dolls. Mila is also very sweet and strives to make sure everyone around her is happy, smiling, and laughing. I love my Mila Eleanor with every ounce of me.


Seraphina is 3-years-old. She is a combination of half girly-girl and half tomboy. One minute she'll be playing dress up or giving her dolls a makeover, and the next minute she's playing in the mud or roughhousing with her male cousins. She's also a bit stubborn and very opinionated, which gives her the ability to never give up. What I love most about Seraphina is her view on life. She is always looking at the glass half full, can notice beauty in anything, and loves detail. I love my Seraphina Aurora with all that I am!


Connor is 1-years-old. He is a homebody and very shy, yet incredibly loving and nurturing. He is a mommy's boy and loves to be by my side every moment he can. Jace is also a mini engineer and builder of many things. He loves to build and repair anything he see's, and is very creative. What I love most about Connor is his hardworking nature and willingness to never give up. He will work at something until he succeeds, even if he needs to start at the beginning over and over again. And I know that may be hard to believe for a 1-year-old, but it couldn't be more true. I love my Connor Jace with everything inside, outside, and around me!


Adelaide is 1-years-old. If I had to describe Adelaide in one word it would be happy. She has the most bubbly and joyous personality I have ever seen, which in the end makes my days happier. Addie loves to laugh, even for no apparent reason, and is always making funny faces to try and make others smile. She is also a very observant 1-year-old. Adelaide is definitely into nature and loves to explore her surroundings. She points to anything that strikes her as fascinating: flowers, a shiny building, even her favorite foods. I love my Adelaide Grace with all my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment